Now there are even more ways to connect with the City of Markham.
Stay up-to-date with what's happening in the City of Markham. Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and watch us on YouTube to get immediate information about City events, programs and services.
Social Media Comments Terms & Conditions
The purpose of Markham's social network is to connect with our residents, businesses and visitors. It is not a political forum.
Corporate Communications staff regularly monitor Markham's Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube accounts. Comments will be addressed during municipal business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays) in as timely a fashion as possible. For inquiries contact Dennis Flaherty, Director - Corporate Communications, 905.415.7520, email@example.com.
Please review our Comments Policy before posting your feedback.
Comments determined to be partisan, disparaging, profane, off-topic or inappropriate may be removed, including but not limited to:
- Partisan messages for or against a particular City of Markham employee or current office holder.
- Spam, advertising or comments which are inaccurate, misleading, threatening, offensive, hateful and/or defamatory or otherwise objectionable. It is at The City of Markham’s sole discretion which content is objectionable.
- Non-public information about The City of Markham or its employees which may include the names, addresses and telephone numbers of City of Markham employees. For additional information on The City of Markham’s privacy policies, visit markham.ca.
- Comments or opinions expressed on this page come from members of the public and are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not necessarily represent the views of The City of Markham or its employees.
- This page is administered by representatives of the City of Markham who reserve the right to review and moderate all posted content.
- We will make best efforts to respond to comments. This may include a posting that responds to a number of comments or questions on a similar subject. If the question is very specific, we may require additional time to investigate and respond. However, The City of Markham reserves the right to not respond to a comment.
- Any content submitted to this site is not confidential. As a result, you should never submit a comment or other content to this site that contains confidential, proprietary or trade secret information, whether owned by you or someone else.
- If you want to refer to a third party work such as a newspaper article or other publication, we ask that you link to that material on that third party's website.
- The information on this site may not be used for any commercial purposes without the written consent of The City of Markham.