Municipal Performance Measures Program (MPMP)
The Municipal Performance Measurement Program (MPMP) is an Ontario government initiative, led by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing. MPMP requires all municipalities to measure their performance in eight municipal service areas and report the results to their taxpayers.
The program gives taxpayers a greater understanding of what services they receive for their tax dollars and promotes open, accountable local government. The program is intended to provide municipalities with a tool to share and compare results and best practices.
The City of Markham provides its MPMP results to the province each year and publishes a report, available below, outlining our results.
Performance measures for services such as Police and Social Services are the responsibility of the Regional Municipality of York.
If you require further information on the program, visit the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing Website.
For more information on the City's performance measures, contact the City's Financial Services Department at 905-477-7000.
- 2015 MPMP Results ( 34k/1p)
- 2014 MPMP Results ( 67k/1p)
- 2013 MPMP Results ( 360k/45p)
- 2012 MPMP Results ( 322k/34p)
- 2011 MPMP Results ( 204k/37p)
- 2010 MPMP Results ( 196k/37p)
- 2009 MPMP Results ( 135k/38p)
- 2008 MPMP Results ( 143k/29p)
- 2007 MPMP Results ( 124K/25p)
- 2006 MPMP Results ( 120K/20p)
- 2005 MPMP Results ( 118K/19p)
- 2004 MPMP Results ( 118K/20p)
- 2003 MPMP Results ( 44K/11p)