As Marina and I head into our seventh year of serving the residents of Unionville Ward 3, we want to thank you for your continued support.
Every time the telephone rings or an email crosses our computer screens, we want you to know that we will do our utmost to try and solve your concerns. We deal with municipal matters only, but we are always available to listen to your concerns and re-direct them, if necessary, to the proper authority.
We are pleased to try and help with the following:
- snow windrow and service issues
- waste, green bin and recycling issues
- water and property tax concerns
- street light bulb replacement
- sidewalk or other infrastructure repair
- noise bylaw issues
- parking ticket process advisory
- tree removal permits
- building applications and permits
- bylaw property standards issues
- park maintenance
- community wide events
Please don’t hesitate to call on us for help on any municipal matter.