Ward 4 Councillor
101 Town Centre Blvd.
Markham, Ontario, L3R 9W3
- General Committee
- Development Services Committee
Advisory Boards and Committees
- Canada Day Committee (Chair)
- Economic Development Committee (Chair)
- Markham Small Business
- Markham Village Business Improvement Area Board
- Main Street Markham Committee
- E-3 Task Force
- Friends of the Markham Museum Foundation
- Markham District Energy Inc.
- Markham Enterprises Corporation
- Markham Live
- Markham Budget Sub-Committee
Statutory and other Committees
- Licensing Committee
- Markham-Stouffville Hospital Board
- Milne Pathway Working Group
- Stiver Mill Preservation Committee
General boundaries: Ward 4 is bounded on the north by the northern boundary of the Town, south by 16th Avenue (west of McCowan) and Highway 407, west by Kennedy Road (north of 16th Avenue) and McCowan Road (south of 16th Avenue), and east by Highway 48 and Main Street Markham.