Property Tax eBilling
Markham's Property Tax eBilling
Benefits of registering for eBilling:
- Reminder email when your tax bill is available
- Access to your tax account anywhere and anytime
- Saving you time and reducing your paper clutter
Signing up for eBilling is easy as 1, 2, 3
- Sign in to your City of Markham web account. If you don’t have a web account, create a new one.
- Once you are signed in, click on Property Tax eService Menu and register your property for eBilling – you’ll need your tax roll number and customer number from your most recent City of Markham property tax bill.
- Select "YES" for eBilling and follow the instructions to verify your email address.
Once registered, you will have full 24/7 online access to your property tax bill, including current and past billing information, bill payment options and your account details.
For more information or assistance, call 905-477-5530 or email us at email@example.com.