- Maximum of 75 holds per customer.
- Please cancel holds no longer needed to increase availability of Library materials to others. You can do this by:
- Accessing your customer account through MPL's online catalogue OR
- Using the computers in the libraries OR
- Contacting your local branch OR
- calling TeleCirc, MPL's automated telephone system, at 905-474-5966
- You will be notified by TeleCirc automated telephone system when items are available for pickup. Holds must be picked up by the date indicated.
- Holds will be held for 6 days.
- You must bring the card on which the hold was placed.