Milne Dam Conservation Area Celebrations
The official Canada Day Celebration begins at 4:30 p.m. when we raise the Canadian flag and proudly sing our national anthem. On-stage performances feature a wide range of music and dance selections by local and well-known artists to entertain audience members of all ages. We end a great day with a large-scale fireworks display beginning at 10:00 pm. Milne Dam Conservation Area provides an idyllic setting for the Canada Day festivities, with ample space for an audience of over 25,000 - including families, youth and seniors from all backgrounds and cultures in Markham
Location & Schedule
Milne Dam Conservation Area (Park Area), East side of McCowan Rd., south of Highway 7. There is no public parking at Milne Dam Conservation Area.
- 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. - FREE Children’s activities
- 3:00 to 10:00 p.m. - Live entertainment, food and displays
- 4:30 p.m. - National Anthem and flag-raising ceremony
- 9:00 p.m. Feature Performance by Alyssa Reid
- Dusk (Approx. 10:00 p.m.) - Fireworks display (No unauthorized fireworks allowed)
Ride your bike to Milne Dam Conservation Area and the FREE “Bicycle Valet” will keep it safe.
- 3:00 to 11:00 p.m. (Park area near the main stage)
Park for free at CF Markville and catch a shuttle bus from CF Markville to Milne Dam Conservation Area:
- 12 noon - 3:45 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. - midnight