Markham-Milliken Children's Festival
The Markham-Milliken Children's Festival is celebrating its 18th year in the heart of Markham! Ontario's largest annual children's festival takes place at the Markham Civic Centre and features a wide variety of entertainment, play zones, crafts and other outdoor activities for children 2 to 12 years of age.
The event attracts families from all across Markham. Attendance has reached record highs of over 30,000!
The day is FREE to all and includes:
- Entertainment featuring an impressive line-up of children's performers.
- Superheroes and other mascots join Millie the Monarch Butterfly and provide photo opportunities for children and their families.
- An interactive marketplace showcasing family-oriented products and services.
- Vendors selling foods from around the world.
- Play zones, craft activities, face-painting, and more!
- Community activities including police and fire safety demonstrations.
Purchase a $10 Play-All-Day Wristband and get access to MORE rides and activities including a rock climbing wall, petting zoo, horse-drawn wagon ride, inflatable attractions and much more!
Markham Civic Centre
101 Town Centre Blvd. (northwest corner of Hwy. 7 & Warden Ave.)
- Free shuttle service is available from Milliken Mills Community Centre
- Free parking is available nearby. No parking at the Markham Civic Centre.
Saturday, August 27, 2016
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please note: the festival will operate rain or shine so dress accordingly.
The Markham-Milliken Children's Festival is organized by a volunteer committee in conjunction with the City of Markham.