City of Markham sportsfields require a permit and fee for use. Provided here is access to the application forms, facility inventories and other information you'll require to complete the application process. All questions should be directed to the Sportsfield Permits Coordinator at 905-415-7509.
How to Apply
Milne Park applications will be accepted starting at midnight January 1, 2017.
Mail your completed application form and a payment authorization form to:
City of Markham
Attention: Sportsfield Permits Coordinator
101 Town Centre Blvd., Markham, ON, L3R 9W3.
- Cash (at the Civic Centre Building - Unionville Entrance, bring invoice with you)
- Visa or Mastercard ("Payment Authorization Form", can be faxed to (905) 475-4710)
- Cheque (payable to "City of Markham", contract number must be written on the cheque). Please Note: Cheques will not be accepted if booked less than 30 days before your event.
- Sportsfield Permit Coordinator: 905-415-7509
- Maintenance Request Line: 905-415-7535