Residential Service Connection Application
To complete the online Residential Service Connection application process, the following information is required.
- Site plan/grading Plot plan (per Standard ML-1) showing a.
- Proposed existing Basement Elevation
- Proposed or existing underside of footing elevation
- Proposed or existing finished floor elevation
- Proposed location and invert elevation of storm/sanitary service connection
- Location of proposed water service connection
- All existing and proposed grading, topographic information, utilities etc.
- Sizing of Water service connection required
- Location of existing services.
Note: You will need to become a registered user prior to submitting your application online.
For further information or enquiries contact – Lily Lei 905-477-7000 extension 2032 or via e-mail at Llei@markham.ca.