Do Your Part. Stop the Spread of COVID-19.
During these challenging times, the health and safety of our community and employees is our number one priority.
The City of Markham’s COVID-19 Team is working closely with public health officials at the regional, provincial and national levels concerning the evolving novel coronavirus situation.
We have a robust business continuity plan in place to help ensure that we continue to provide essential services to our residents, businesses and community stakeholders.
Get the latest information from York Region Public Health on how to protect yourself, and others by visiting york.ca/covid19.
Information is available in multiple languages.
Protect yourself and others:
- Practice physical distancing – keep 2 metres/6 feet from others
- A mask or face covering is required in indoor public spaces
- As of August 7, 2020, wearing a mask or face covering will be required in common areas in condos, apartments & other multi-residential buildings
- When unable to keep a safe distance from others while outdoors, a mask or face covering is recommended
- Making or joining a social circle of up to 10 people is recommended
- Outdoor gatherings of 100 people maximum is allowed
- Indoor gatherings of 50 people maximum is allowed
- Wash your hands frequently
If you see something, say something:
Report violations to York Regional Police at yrp.ca/ReportIt or 1.866.876.5423.
Download COVID Alert today!
Canada’s free exposure alert app.