- Marriage licences will be issued to fulfill an urgent requirement or on a compassionate basis only (licence is valid for 90 days – as per usual.
- Marriage licence applicants must contact the Clerk’s department at 905.477.7000 x2366 from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM to verify that you qualify.
- Burial permits will continue to be issued by appointment only. Contact 905.477.5530 or email@example.com to book an appointment.
- City of Markham Cemeteries: During this COVID-19 emergency, cemeteries remain open. The Province of Ontario has mandated that no more than 5 individuals be present during burials and visitations, and that the two metre physical distance between individuals must be maintained.
Service Not Available
- Online room booking requests
- Photo permits
- Business license applications
- Deputation forms
- Lottery licenses
- Mobile sign licenses