Milne Dam Conservation Park is now open.
- Access is limited to ensure proper physical distancing
- Outdoor social gatherings of 100 people maximum allowed
- Public and Parks Facility washrooms are open
- The Milne Dam Conservation Park Application Form is now available
Hours of Operation:
- Weekdays: 8:00 AM to dusk
- Weekends: 9:00 AM to dusk (Victoria Day Weekend to Thanksgiving Day Weekend)
Gate closes 15 minutes before closing.
- Weekdays: Admission Free
- Weekends & Statutory Holidays:
- Adults: $4.50
- Seniors: $3.50
- Children 15 & Under: Free
Admission due upon entry. Credit and debit accepted. No cash.
Fees are charged on weekends and statutory holidays. Free admission on weekdays.
Rules & Regulations:
- No BBQ’s of any type or other propane fired devices permitted in park.
- Parking is available in designated areas only. Violators may be tagged and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
- Parking is available in marked parking spaces only up to the maximum of 200 cars allowed.
- No electrical amplification including PA systems, megaphones and car stereos, CD players, radios, etc. allowed in park.
- Anyone using abusive language, or conducting themselves in a manner that interferes with the use or enjoyment of the park by other persons, may be removed from the park without refund.
- No alcoholic beverages or intoxicant of any kind to be consumed on the premises.
- Canopies, tarps, marquees, and/or tents larger than 10’ X 10’ in size are not permitted in the park.
- Fires are not permissible on park premises.
- Nets, tarps, ropes, swings or other objects are not to be attached to trees.
- Speed limit of 10 km is to be obeyed at all times on park premises.
- No person shall install stakes, fence post or similar devices that may damage the underground utilities.
- No inflatable devices (jumping castles) are allowed in the park.