The Civic Centre is currently closed to the Public. Currently, there is no access to our Screening Office and you are not expected to come in for your prescheduled screening appointment.
- If you have a prescheduled confirmed screening appointment during the month of April, you will be contacted by a Screening officer by email (within one week of your scheduled time).
- Your parking ticket will not incur additional fees during this time.
- If you have just received a parking ticket (within the last 15 days) and do not have a confirmed screening appointment but wish to dispute your parking ticket, please proceed to "Dispute Ticket" online to request a screening review.
- You can still pay your parking ticket online, by telephone or by mail at anytime.
Services not available
- In-person screening appointments