- Roads, Parks and Forestry operations essential for public safety will not be impacted. These include:
- Winter maintenance
- Road inspections
- Emergency response for forestry, safety devices, drainage, potholes, excess litter and road failures.
- Litter clean-up in City parks and public spaces such as trails, pathways and streets
- Tree Preservation:
- The Tree Preservation Bylaw staff are still administering the Bylaw through review of permit applications, infill development and carrying out site inspections as required.
- Tree permit applications are only being accepted through online submission at this time.
- Payments may be coordinated through the Tree Preservation Technician on the associated file.
Services Not Available
- Park and Forestry regular maintenance suspended until further notice.
- Park improvement projects will be postponed until further notice.
- Tree planting will be postponed until further notice.