The Planning & Urban Design department is closed to the public with staff working remotely to support City projects.
- Most planning applications (Pre-consultation, Site Plan, Official Plan, Subdivision, Zoning, Minor Variance, Consent and Condominium) can be submitted through ePLAN.
- For inquiries or assistance: email@example.com or 905.475.4861.
- Re-submissions related to existing (pre-ePLAN) applications must be submitted through consultant’s FTP site/Dropbox, and notify the Development Services Front Counter (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email and copy the project planner.
- Payments can be made by cheque using the drop box which is located outside the Markham Civic Centre (Thornhill Entrance).
- Please do not leave Cash in the dropbox.
- Please mark clearly that it is for the Planning & Urban Design Department. Include the AMANDA Number, purpose of the cheque and project planner.