What are the minimum requirements for my computer in order to take the eLearning course?
- PC — Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (or above); Internet connection: 5Mbps (megabits per second) or above for a single user as many of our courses contain streaming video.
- MAC — Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 (or above); Internet connection: 5Mbps (megabits per second) or above for a single user as many of our courses contain streaming video.
Memory (when playing video)
- PC — At least 4GB of RAM
- MAC — At least 4GB of RAM
- PC — Windows 7 or higher
- MAC — Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- PC — Google Chrome, version 44 and higher, Mozilla Firefox, version 44 and higher, Internet Explorer, version 11 and higher*, Opera, version 12.18 and higher.
- MAC — Chrome 44 or higher
- PC — Cookies must be accepted
- MAC — Cookies must be accepted
- PC — Turn off and disable all pop-up blockers
- MAC — Turn off and disable all pop-up blockers
- PC — Jaws version 2019 with Chrome
- MAC — Jaws version 2019 with Chrome
Note: eLearning is also compatible with mobile devices and tablets using the appropriate web browser. The size of your screen may impact your learning experience. It is recommended that a larger screen or computer be used.
Where can I update my internet browser?
Download the latest version of your preferred internet browser:
Smartphone & Tablet:
Need more help?