Complaints alleging contraventions of the Council Code of Conduct can be filed using the complaint form supplied by the City and all complaints must be accompanied by a signed affidavit. The complaint forms are to be submitted to the City Clerks office for review by ADR Chambers Inc.

Complementary Content