The Clerk's Department is responsible for issuing burial permits. Copies of Death Certificate can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar General. Application forms can be obtained at the Markham Civic Centre Office or from any municipal office in Ontario. You can also apply on line at

If you are researching a family tree or require additional information on Vital Statistics records, you can visit

Complementary Content