The City of Markham is happy to support community events and programs through our Celebrate Markham Grant Program.
The Celebrate Markham Grant Program gives funding to not-for-profit organizations in Markham. Review the eligibility criteria below as each category has different requirements.
- Supports community events and program
- Encourages community inclusivity
- Enhances Markham’s reputation as a destination City for visitors and tourists
You can apply for the following grants:
- Cultural Events and Programs: $5,000
- Major Community Festivals: $10,000
- Sports Events: $10,000 (Note: for International/World level sports events: up to $20,000)
- Seniors’ Clubs: $3,000
Celebrate Markham applicants selected to receive City funding, must provide proof of all necessary permits, approvals, insurance and other details as required by the City, prior to funds being issued.