What’s Open & Closed
More Space. More Options. Same Rules.
Get the facts about how the City of Markham is keeping you safe while reopening. Here’s what you need to know so we can all continue to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Protect yourself and others:
- Practice physical distancing – keep 2 metres/6 feet from others
- Starting July 17, a mask or face covering is required in indoor public spaces
- When unable to keep a safe distance from others while outdoors, a mask or face covering is recommended
- No gatherings of over 10 people
- Wash your hands frequently
If you see something, say something:
Report violations to York Regional Police at yrp.ca/ReportIt or 1.866.876.5423.