Registration is now closed. Thank you to everyone for your interest.
We still encourage families to join us for the event. There are lots of other exciting activities happening this Sunday.
Tour de Markham
Tour de Markham allows you to choose from a 10 km/15 km, 30km and 60km route.
Children’s Bike Races
Yes, we are fully-booked for children's bike races. However, we are often able to make accommodations for new racers at the event. Please head directly to the Registration tent when you arrive to check race availability.
These bike races are for children from ages 3 to 10 years.
Important Information for All Riders:
- Each participant must bring their own bicycle in good working order. Bike Rental is not available. Participants under 18 must bring a properly fitted bicycle helmet.
- Check-in for all Tour de Markham riders starts at 8:00 AM. Head to the Registration Tent as soon as you arrive.
- Check-in for all Children’s Bike Race riders starts at 9:15 AM. These riders are asked not to check in until this time.
- We encourage all riders to present their Eventbrite registration ticket on their mobile device at the Registration Tent to reduce the environmental impact of the event. Paper tickets will also be accepted.
- At 8:15 AM, we'll be making our event Opening Remarks and will also be joined by our friends from the YMCA who will be leading a pre-ride stretch for all riders at the Tour de Markham start line.