Arenas available for permit bookings:
Rental permit criteria & important notes:
- Participant capacities are in effect for rental facilities.
- Active Screening required before entering the facility. The COVID-19 self-assessment tool can be utilized to complete this requirement.
- No food or drinks.
- Changerooms and showers are open. Limited lockers available.
- You obtain insurance coverage through the City of Markham and/or provide coverage through your insurance provider.
- You have reviewed, acknowledged and signed all City of Markham waivers, indemnification and contract conditions related to COVID-19 prior to taking the permit.
- You follow all health and safety protocols established by the City of Markham, Province of Ontario and York Region Public Health including:
- Screening protocols
- Proof of vaccination requirements for individuals 12 years of age and older. Provincially defined medical exemptions apply.
- Physical distancing
- Masks or face coverings mandatory at all times except during active activity
- Limited number of attendees and staff
- Contact tracing requirements
Learn more about the City’s COVID-19 Health and Safety protocols including proof of vaccination requirements
For inquiries relating to rental permits, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-2022 Buy and Sell Ice Time: