Markham's Solar Network
Did you know?
- Markham has 1.83MW solar assets, being the first municipality to install a Feed-In-Tariff (FIT) rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) system at our 8100 Warden Location!
- Markham's total solar photovoltaic network is now among the largest hosted by a municipality in Ontario
City of Markham solar installations:
- Angus Glen Community Centre (250kW)
- Civic Centre (9.6kW)
- Fire Station 99 (10kW)
- Milliken Mills Community Centre (100kW)
- Mount Joy Community Centre (285kW)
- R.J. Clatworthy Arena (120kW)
- Thornhill Community Centre (350kW)
- 8100 Warden Avenue (250kW)
For more information, contact email@example.com