For full instructions on how to report on your building, please visit the EWRB How to Report page.
- Review and download the Ontario's EWRB Reporting Checklist
Collect required reporting information from your local electricity, natural gas, and water utility.
- Download the Ontario Ministry of Energy Guide for using Portfolio Manager
- Create an account with ENERGY STAR ® Portfolio Manager. If you already have one, proceed to the next step
- Enter the required information into Portfolio Manager
- Verify your data inputs (if required)
- Run the Data Quality Checker (you will need to do this each time you add or change data)
- Submit your building’s report
- Update your building's reporting lead contact information as necessary. This person will receive EWRB relevant emails.