Volunteering is a fun and engaging way to give back to your community! People of all ages and abilities can volunteer with the City of Markham.
- A sense of community and involvement
- Physical and mental exercise
- Experience and skills development
- A chance to meet new people and make new friends and contacts
- A chance to learn more about different ages, abilities and cultures
- Hours that can be used for high school diploma requirements, scholarships and awards.
Volunteers are vital to the success of our events and programs. With your help, we can give our residents and visitors the best experiences possible!
Are you ready to become a volunteer?