As a volunteer with the City of Markham, you will:
- Foster a positive learning environment
- Complete your tasks on time
- Have the needed certifications and training before you start
- Keep track of your shifts and hours and online profile.
- Tell your supervisor about any upcoming absences. Be sure to do so in advance so that the City can find someone to fill your role.
- Know about your position and do your job as well as you can
- Work with City of Markham staff and other volunteers
- Allow your supervisor and/or instructor to help you with difficult situations