An intimate and historic setting
The historic Heintzman House offers an intimate and romantic setting for your special day. The front grounds and Grand Ballroom provide a picturesque setting to your ceremony and reception.
Our space offers several lounges for your guests to mix and mingle. Bridal lounges are provided for those getting married.
- Private use of the entire venue – both indoors and outdoors
- Ballroom space for approximately 110 guests
- Tables and chairs
- Dishes, cutlery, and bar glasses (excluding stemware)
- Modern facilities including air conditioning and WiFi
- Complimentary parking for approximately 50 vehicles
Note: A listing of catering, bar, stemware, and decorations services that you can use for your event is provided. You are welcome to use your own vendors.
"My husband and I could not have asked for a more stunning setting to proclaim and celebrate our love. The colonial style grounds and the elegant vintage interior are classically beautiful and offer a variety of gorgeous backdrops for romantic and glamourous photos. And the price cannot be beat!! – Mr. and Mrs. Deline
Imagine your wedding here
Book a tour!
Visit this historic property to see its elegance and charm in person.
For more information and to book a tour please phone 905.944.3800 extension 6609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.