Milliken Mills Branch
The Milliken Mills Community Centre and Library is named after Norman Milliken who settled in the area in 1814. Mr. Milliken operated a lumber business in the area that became known as Milliken Corners. The branch opened in 1990 and quickly became one of our busiest branches. In 2017 it became the first MPL branch to offer toy lending.