A repeat housing permit is a permit application for a new building where a previously approved Certified Model is being constructed.
Examples of repeat permits: single detached dwelling, semi-detached dwelling, detached garage, semi-detached garages.
- Approval Documents required by Applicable Law
- Site plan
- Zoning Summary (permitted / proposed)
- Property lines referenced to a current survey
- Location of all proposed & existing buildings
- Overall dimensions of all buildings (width / length)
- Proposed finished first floor & basement elevations)
- Stamped by a grading engineer, confirming that it complies with the approved grading plan for the subdivision