1. Homeowners are responsible to engage their own private contractor for the installation of private service connections from the house to the streetline under the supervision of the Buildings Department Inspector. The homeowner’s contractor shall have the service connections installed from the house to the streetline, ready for hook up, prior to contacting the City for supervision and inspection.

  2. When a new water meter is required, the homeowner shall contact Waterworks (Mr. Mario Rogue - 905-477-7000 Ext. 2053).
Complementary Content