1. Hook up of service connections from the private side of the property to the public service connections at streetline is to be carried out by the homeowner’s contractor under the supervision of the Buildings Department Inspector. The homeowner’s contractor shall have the service connections installed from the house to the streetline, ready for hook up, prior to contacting the City for supervision of the hook up.
  2. When a new water meter is required, the homeowner shall contact Waterworks (Mr. Mario Rogue - 905-477-7000 extension  2053).
Complementary Content