Prior to filing an application, please read the Planning and Development Application Pre-Consultation Guide.
Development Services Application Review Fees By-Law 211-83, as amended, please contact the Development Client Services at 905.475.4861 or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm development review fees.
Please review the Calculating Development Charges documents for your development & area.
To confirm the application review fees, include the proposal along with the electronic copy of the site plan to the front counter email: email@example.com.
In order to process your Pre-consultation Request effectively, remit to the Development Client Services Front Counter directly.
The Zoning Search is an online request form. It is a free service and the reply may take up to 5 to 10 business days to complete.
- Application of Consent to Sever Property (PDF) | Hearing Dates
- Single Dwelling or Heritage Site Plan Control (PDF)
- Official Plan Amendment (PDF)
- Plan of Subdivision (PDF)
- Site Plan Approval Application (PDF) | Now accepting applications via ePLAN
- Zoning Amendment Application (PDF)
All application submissions that require the Toronto Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) review must provide a separate package for the agency's pre-consultation requirements which must include a covering letter that lists the reports and documents in the packages. If these packages are not complete, the City cannot accept the application.
Review the York Region and the City's The Clean Water Act Water Protection policies and protection (policies and maps are included).
The following applications, can be submitted without a formal pre-consultation meeting, however, applicants are welcome to discuss their plans before submitting an application.
- Application for Minor Variance for Permission (PDF) | Hearing Dates
- Condominium Application (PDF) | Now accepting applications via ePLAN
- Exemption from Part Lot Control and Deeming By-Law Application (PDF)
- Heritage Permit Application (PDF)
- Policy for Establishing Telecommunication Tower/Antenna Facilities (PDF) (including checklist)
- Subdivision Agreement Application (PDF)
- Townhouse Siting Approval Application (PDF) | Now accepting applications via ePLAN
For further assistance, contact the Development Client Services during the hours of operation from Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM at 905.475.4861. If additional information is required, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt attention.