Turn off your lights
- Reduce light pollution during the night, and save energy!
- Ensure exterior lights face downwards and not towards reflective surfaces
Reduce Window Transparency
- Apply a patterned film every 10 centimetres in vertical columns, or every 5 centimetres in horizontal rows.
- Close your curtains and blinds during the day; this will help keep your home cooler too!
- More your plants away from the window, this prevents birds from being attracted to them as a place of habitat and refuge.
Relocate your birdfeeder
- Place your bird feeder half metre away from windows or place it on a nearby tree for best viewing opportunities.