To use the High Speed Electric Vehicle Charging Station, users must be a member of the FLOnetwork – one of the largest charging networks in Canada.
The Level 3 charging station is compatible with CHAdeMO and SAE chargers.
There are two charging stations to choose from:
- Level 3 Charging (left station) – provides an 80% battery charge in 30 minutes. There is a 1 hour limit.
- Cost: $15/h, billed per minute.
Level 2 Charging (right station) – provides a full charge in 4+ hours. There is a 4 hour limit
- Cost: $1.50/h, billed per minute
Markham Civic Centre Parking Lot
- 2.6 kilometres north of Highway 407 ETR via Warden Avenue
- 3.2 kilometres east of the Highway 404 via Highway 7