What You Need to Know Before You Go:
- Vehicle queue (lineup) for drop off. Only one person per car will be permitted inside
- Note – shared parking lots may contribute to longer wait times
- Residents must remain two metres from attendants and other patrons
- Attendants will not provide any assistance with unloading or lifting
- If possible, save up material and limit your visits
- Before you visit, review all guidelines and hours listed below
Other drop off resources:
- Compact fluorescent lightbulbs, household batteries can be dropped at Markham
Household Hazardous Waste Depot.
- Scrap metal items are collected monthly, call us to book an appointment, 905.477.5530
- Tires can be taken back to retailers and garages, for more details visit RPRA website.
- Use the online search tool What Goes Where tool
- Textile donation bins — over 160 donation bins across the City