Markham recycles real Christmas trees into mulch for our parks.
Please make sure your tree is properly prepared:
- Must be at the curb by 7 AM on your collection day. Please check your Collection Schedule.
- Must be free of all decorations, lights, wires, and stands.
- Must be unwrapped. No Plastic Bag.
- Must be loose. Your tree can't be frozen to the ground or buried in snow.
Missed your collection? Drop off your tree at one of these locations. Fees may apply.
- Earl Turcott Waste Management Facility (drop off as garbage)
- Richmond Hill (Bloomington) Compost Site (drop off for composting)