Municipal Consent Application

The Municipal Consent application is for Utility Use Only and is to be submitted by utilities or their contractors for work within the City of Markham Right of Way.

If work is not for utilities please submit a Road Occupancy Permit to the City of Markham Operations Department.

Please note this form is for submitting new Municipal Consent Applications. If you are resubmitting a previously submitted application or As Constructed plans please email to

Standard response times are:

  • Level 1 to 5 Working days,
  • Level 2 to 10 Working days,
  • Level 3 to 15 Working Days.

Should you require assistance with your submission please contact the City of Markham’s Utility Coordinator at 905.477.7000 extension 2150.

This portlet is not configured, or the settings are incorrect. Use "Edit Shared Settings" to select an application, or contact your administrator for assistance.
Complementary Content