Death Registrations

Apply for a death certificate

The City of Markham’s Clerk’s Department issues burial permits.

If you need a copy of a Death Certificate, you can get one from the Ontario Office of the Registrar General. You can also get an application form at the Markham Civic Centre Office. These applications are also available at any municipal office in Ontario.

Apply Online

You can apply for a Death Certificate only at

If you’re researching a family tree or need Vital Statistics records, please visit

Government of Ontario