You need to pay your parking ticket with 15 days.
If you think your ticket was a mistake, you need to make an appointment to dispute it within 15 days. The fifteen days start the day your ticket was issued. If you don’t pay within 15 days, you will need to pay late fees or other fees.
- Call our toll free number at 1.877.678.8465. Or, call 905.678.8465 from Canada or the USA.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. You’ll also pay a small processing fee.
- You can only pay by cheque or money order. Do not send cash by mail.
- We won’t take post-dated cheques or payments by installments.
- Write the parking ticket number on the front of your cheque or money order. Make it payable to: The City of Markham.
- Mail to:
City of Markham Parking Control Division
101 Town Centre Boulevard
Markham, Ontario, L3R 9W3
- When you mail your payment, you are responsible for it getting here. If it doesn’t arrive by the payment date, you will be charged extra.
- We’ll charge a fee for any “non-sufficient funds”, cancelled, or reversed payments.
- Some penalty notices are given by private security companies. These include the letter “S” (for example: S12345). It can take us up to 5 business days to put these in our system. If your ticket is not listed, please try again after that time. It’s up to you to follow-up on the status of your penalty notice.