You can direct your school taxes to your local Public or Separate school board. To do so, please complete the Application for Direction of School Support form.

Only Catholic homeowners and tenants can support Catholic schools. If one partner in the house is non-Catholic, please complete the Separate School Assessment Lease Form in the section below.