Application for Direction of School Support / Separate School Support Lease

You can direct your school taxes to your local Public or Separate school board. To do so, please visit  MPAC-Assessment Procedures to Change School Support Designation

Only Catholic homeowners and tenants can support Catholic schools. If one partner in the house is non-Catholic, please follow the Separate School Assessment Lease procedures.  

Complementary Content