If you are a registered charity within a commercial or industrial-class property, you may be eligible for a tax rebate. The City will require certain information about your property to process your application. You may need to contact your landlord for details.

Applications are due by the last day of February after the tax year being applied for. Fill out a "Charity Rebate Form" to apply.

Complementary Content