Pay for activities as you use them! Our flexible drop-in activities meet the needs of your busy schedule. These programs are available for all ages and abilities.
Look through the activities below to find the one that’s right for you and your family!
Scheduled Maintenance Closure
Milliken Mills Pool
June 24 to December 31
Red Wrist Band
- 5 years of age and younger
- Must be accompanied by a guardian (15+)
- Must be within arms reach at all times
- 1 guardian: 2 children
Yellow Wrist Band
- Ages 6-9
- Must swim with a guardian
- 1 guardian: 6 children (all in PFD's) OR 2 children (no PFD's)
Green Wrist Band
- Ages 6-9
- Passes swim test
- May swim alone
Unaccompanied? 10 years of age or older? We recommend you swim with a buddy!
Swim test includes swimming two or more widths of the pool.
School Board Work to Rule Notice
Program Cancellations Due to School Board Work-to-Rule
In the event that the school board cancels permits, the City will notify customers as follows;
- Registered programs – Customers will be notified directly via email and/or telephone
- Drop-in programs – It will be reflected on drop-in schedules posted online