A Stay-at-Home Order is in effect starting Thursday, January 14 at 12:01AM for the province of Ontario.
- Access is limited to ensure proper physical distancing
- Outdoor social gatherings of 5 people maximum allowed
- Public washrooms are closed
- Rental permit applications are not being accepted for 2021 at this time. This website will be updated once the City and public health officials determine it safe for when rental permits will be issued.
Hours of Operation:
- Weekdays: 8:00 AM to dusk
- Weekends: 9:00 AM to dusk (Victoria Day Weekend to Thanksgiving Day Weekend)
Gate closes 15 minutes before closing.
- Weekdays: Admission Free
- Weekends & Statutory Holidays:
- Adults: $4.50
- Seniors: $3.50
- Children 15 & Under: Free
Admission due upon entry. Credit and debit accepted. No cash.
Fees are charged on weekends and statutory holidays. Free admission on weekdays.
Rules & Regulations:
- No BBQ’s of any type or other propane fired devices permitted in park.
- Parking is available in designated areas only. Violators may be tagged and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
- Parking is available in marked parking spaces only up to the maximum of 200 cars allowed.
- No electrical amplification including PA systems, megaphones and car stereos, CD players, radios, etc. allowed in park.
- Anyone using abusive language, or conducting themselves in a manner that interferes with the use or enjoyment of the park by other persons, may be removed from the park without refund.
- No alcoholic beverages or intoxicant of any kind to be consumed on the premises.
- Canopies, tarps, marquees, and/or tents larger than 10’ X 10’ in size are not permitted in the park.
- Fires are not permissible on park premises.
- Nets, tarps, ropes, swings or other objects are not to be attached to trees.
- Speed limit of 10 km is to be obeyed at all times on park premises.
- No person shall install stakes, fence post or similar devices that may damage the underground utilities.
- No inflatable devices (jumping castles) are allowed in the park.