COVID-19 Health and Safety:
- Maximum occupancy of 300 vehicles
- Access is limited to ensure visitors can keep a safe distance of 2 meters or 6 feet
- Follow provincial gathering limits
- Rental permit applications are not being accepted for 2021 at this time
Hours of Operation:
- Weekdays: 8:00 AM to dusk
- Weekends: 8:00 AM to dusk and 9:00am to dusk (Victoria Day Weekend to Thanksgiving Day Weekend)
Admission Fees: Charged beginning May 22, 2021 for the season.
- Weekdays: Admission Free
- Weekends & Statutory Holidays:
- Adults: $4.50
- Seniors: $3.50
- Children 15 & Under: Free
Admission due upon entry. Credit and debit accepted. No cash.
Fees are charged on weekends and statutory holidays. Free admission on weekdays.
Rules & Regulations:
- Only charcoal BBQs allowed; no other propane fired devices allowed.
- Parking is available in designated areas only. Violators may be tagged and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
- Parking is available in marked parking spaces only – NO PARKING ON THE GRASS
- No electrical amplification including PA systems, megaphones and car stereos, CD players, radios, etc. allowed in park.
- Anyone using abusive language, or conducting themselves in a manner that interferes with the use or enjoyment of the park by other persons, may be removed from the park without refund.
- No alcoholic beverages or intoxicant of any kind to be consumed on the premises.
- Canopies, tarps, marquees, and/or tents larger than 10’ X 10’ in size are not permitted in the park.
- Fires are not permissible on park premises.
- Nets, tarps, ropes, swings or other objects are not to be attached to trees.
- Speed limit of 10 km is to be obeyed at all times on park premises.
- No person shall install stakes, fence post or similar devices that may damage the underground utilities.
- No inflatable devices (jumping castles) are allowed in the park.