Sportsfield and Milne Park
City of Markham sportsfields require a permit and fee for use. Provided here is access to the application forms, facility inventories and other information you'll require to complete the application process. If you have any other questions, please call 905.415.7509.
- Sportsfield Application Form
- Tournament / Special Event Application Form
- Milne Dam Park Application Form (applications will be accepted starting January 1 of the same year)
Please submit completed applications to email@example.com.
- Cash: Cash payments can be made at the Markham Civic Centre. Please bring the invoice/contract with you.
- VISA or Mastercard: VISA and Mastercard payments can be made using the Payment Authorization Form. Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application
- Cheque: Cheque payments can be mailed to the address below. Please make cheques payable to “City of Markham” and write the contract number on it. Cheques will not be accepted if less than 30 days before your event.
City of Markham
Attention: Allocations — Sportsfield
101 Town Centre Boulevard
Markham, Ontario, L3R 9W3
Sportsfield Permit Line: 905.415.7509
Maintenance Request Line: 905.415.7535