Spring 2020 Program Registration Dates
Look for the symbol for programs that develop fundamental movement skills and promote physical literacy.
- Preschool (0 to 5 years old)
- Children (6 to 10 years old)
- Pre-Teen (10 to 12 years old)
- Teen (13 to 17 years old)
- Adult (18 and older)
- Adult Cooking (16 and older)
- Adult Workshops (18 and older)
- Family (All ages)
- Adapted (All ages)
- Technology (4 to 17 years old)
- Winter Break Camps (4 to 12 years old)
- March Break Camps (4 to 12 years old)
- Markham Sports Leagues (18 and older)
- Skating and Hockey (4 and older)
- P.A.Day activities
Pay for activities as you use them! Our flexible drop-in activities meet the needs of your busy schedule. We offer drop-ins for fitness classes, swimming, skating, sports, and more!
Where is the Closest Community Centre?
We have community centres across the City of Markham — find the centre that is closest to you!
How to Register
View a full list of registration options available to you.
What Financial Assistance is Available?
View what financial assistance is available to you.
The City of Markham endorses the concussion management standards from the York Region.
Dance Program at Boxgrove Community Centre
Explore and enjoy a variety of music and dance styles, such as jazz, hip-hop, lyrical, contemporary and more - all in one energizing and upbeat class! Participants will practice balance, rhythm, coordination and agility.
This course is FREE thanks to funding from the Jumpstart Charities, however you will need to register:
4 to 6 years old, Barcode: 366084
7 to 9 years old, Barcode: 366086
8 to 14 years old; Barcode: 366087
For more information, contact Sam Low:email@example.com, 905.475.4851 extension 4433.
Register one of five ways: online (EZ Reg), by telephone, by fax, by mail/drop box, or in-person.
- To register online or by telephone you need a client barcode and account PIN.
- In-person registrations begin one day after registration start date.