Spring 2020 Program Registration Dates
Stay Home. Break the Chain of Transmission of COVID-19.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees and the Markham community is our number one priority.
The City of Markham’s COVID-19 Team is working closely with our Public Health officials at the regional, provincial and national levels concerning the evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Following the guidance of the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada and the Ontario Chief Medical Officer of Health, all spring recreation, culture and library drop-in and registered programs have been cancelled and the closure of all City facilities has been extended.
Additional information is available at markham.ca/covid19.
Look for the symbol for programs that develop fundamental movement skills and promote physical literacy.
- Preschool (0 to 5 years old)
- Children (6 to 10 years old)
- Pre-Teen (10 to 12 years old)
- Teen (13 to 17 years old)
- Adult (18 and older)
- Adult Cooking (16 and older)
- Adult Workshops (18 and older)
- Family (All ages)
- Adapted Programs (All ages)
- Technology (4 to 17 years old)
- March Break Camps (4 to 12 years old)
- Markham Sports Leagues (18 and older)
- Skating and Hockey (4 and older)
- P.A.Day activities (4 to 14 years old)
Pay for activities as you use them! Our flexible drop-in activities meet the needs of your busy schedule. We offer drop-ins for fitness classes, swimming, skating, sports, and more!
Where is the Closest Community Centre?
We have community centres across the City of Markham — find the centre that is closest to you!
How to Register
View a full list of registration options available to you.
What Financial Assistance is Available?
View what financial assistance is available to you.
The City of Markham endorses the concussion management standards from the York Region.
Register one of five ways: online (EZ Reg), by telephone, by fax, by mail/drop box, or in-person.
- To register online or by telephone you need a client barcode and account PIN.
- In-person registrations begin one day after registration start date.