Winter 2020 Program Registration Dates
Look for the symbol for programs that develop fundamental movement skills and promote physical literacy.
The City of Markham endorses the concussion management standards from the Region of York.
- Preschool (0 to 5 years old)
- Children (6 to 10 years old)
- Pre-Teen (10 to 12 years old)
- Teen (13 to 17 years old)
- Adult (18 and older)
- Adult Cooking (16 and older)
- Adult Workshops (18 and older)
- Family (All ages)
- Adapted (All ages)
- Technology (4 to 17 years old)
- Winter Break Camps (4 to 12 years old)
- March Break Camps (4 to 12 years old)
- Markham Sports Leagues (18 and older)
- Skating and Hockey (4 and older)
- P.A.Day activities
Pay for activities as you use them! Our flexible drop-in activities meet the needs of your busy schedule. We offer drop-ins for fitness classes, swimming, skating, sports, and more!
Where is the Closest Community Centre?
We have community centres across the City of Markham — find the centre that is closest to you!
How to Register
View a full list of registration options available to you.
What Financial Assistance is Available?
View what financial assistance is available to you.
Register one of five ways: online (EZ Reg), by telephone, by fax, by mail/drop box, or in-person.
- To register online or by telephone you need a client barcode and account PIN.
- In-person registrations begin one day after registration start date.