The City offers:
- adapted programs,
- one-to-one summer camp inclusion staff, and
- program inclusion volunteer.
Families are always welcome to provide their own inclusion support person for participants.
For more information about inclusion services, please contact Portia Lee at email@example.com
How do I know if additional support is required?
Extra support may be required for camp or program participation if:
- Extra support is required at school in the classroom.
- A physical, development, and or learning disability exists.
- Extra support is needed at home for basic care (toileting, feeding, changing, etc).
- Participant has a safety plan in place with their educational institution.
- There are behaviours that need to be managed that could affect the safety of the participant or other participants, such as biting, pinching, slapping, or running.